Name:

My name is Ryan Hoyt and i'm a juinor at CPHS. I like to play video games, play bass guitar in my band King's Ace. I am pretty big, but i'm actually a gentle giant

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My tortured love situation is about Bob, who likes this girl named Sarah. However, his friend Bill also likes Sarah. Naturally, they fight over her, creating a tortured love situation. My poem will be from the perspective of Bob(very cheesily dramatic.)


How I Feel
I love her,
I really do.
I think about her everyday
she's always on my mind,
Sarah means the world to me.
She is like the sun,
bright, beautiful,
always cheering me up,
But Bill,
Damnit Bill
why did you
get involved?
I loved her long before
you even knew
who she was.
As soon as I
got close to her
you tried to steal her.
We've never fought before,
why do we have to
fight over her?
Only one can have the prize.
I found the treasure
before you did.
And whatever he does,
I'm not letting go of it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deidre Smith said...

Nice.
Pretty cheesy, I agree.
But then again, most love poems are, infortuantely...

8:48 AM  
Blogger Deidre Smith said...

*unfortunatley

8:48 AM  
Blogger Sarah Kallemeyn said...

I agree with deidre, and you XD cheesey as chedder :P
Hopefully they won't kill eachother for her right? :P that would be bad

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home