Name:

My name is Ryan Hoyt and i'm a juinor at CPHS. I like to play video games, play bass guitar in my band King's Ace. I am pretty big, but i'm actually a gentle giant

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Radical Interpretation
I think the poem "Never offer your heart to someone who eats hearts" is about heart eating canibals. It talks about finding heart meat delicous, sucking the juices from it drop by drop, and grins with blood on his chin. That sound a lot like a canibal to me, doesn't it. it says " send it shuffling from side to side to side in his mouth like bubblegum,"thats pretty sick chubs. It tells you how to protect your heart from canibals by freezing it, so they will find it "flinty and unappetizing."Overall, I think Alice Walker wrote this poem to tell about canibals and how to protect yourself from them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kronzer said...

Yeah! Wonderful (and disgusting ;)).

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home